欢迎进入三北种业有限公司

服务电话: 400-645-6658

三北种业有限公司

Introduction of Sanbei Seed Co,.Ltd.

激发植物潜能,焕发精彩生活

Image

    三北种业有限公司隶属于中国化工集团,是一家专注于高端玉米种子研发、生产、销售的创新型农业公司,具有农业部核发的国家级育繁推种子经营许可资质。通过打造一流的产品和创新的作物解决方案,帮助农民更有效率地利用土地和资源,降低种植风险、提高产量,获得更多收益。

    Sanbei Seed Co,.Ltd., established in 1998, is an innovative agricultural company with breeding integration license which focusing on research & development, production and sales of high-end corn. We help growers to better use land and resources more effectively, reduce planting risks, promote yields to gain more profits.

     三北种业秉承“上善若水,厚德载福”的文化理念,依托科技创新,以“激发植物潜能,焕发精彩生活”为价值观。多年来,公司以放心的产品品质,赢得众多农民的信赖。三北种业多次入选中国种业五十强企业并位列前茅,是河北农业产业化重点龙头企业。

     We hold the culture of “The highest level of ethics is like water,which is beneficial for all things; Great virtue brings blessing .” , relying on technology innovation and share the value of “Bring potential to life” . Among these years we have won the growers’ trusts through good quality products, ranked best in China's Top 50 Seed Enterprises and been honored High Tech Enterprise.

     优秀的品种、卓越的品质,离不开科学的田间管理和先进的生产流程。三北种业在全国最好的种子生产基地——甘肃省拥有现代化种子加工厂,具备国际一流高端种子加工设备。

     We have excellent varieties with good quality due to scientific field management and advanced production process. We operate a modernized factory with world-class equipment in the best seed production base- Gansu province

     在种子田间生产中,通过完善的标准化质量控制流程,全面实行电子档案管理及生产进度控制,及时进行生产更新,由种子检验的专业人员全程监控,实现种子生产可追溯,确保种子颗颗良种、粒粒精品。

     During field production, we carry out electronic archives and production process control to get updated production timely via complete standardized quality control by testing specialists monitoring to make the production traceable thus ensure kernel quality.

     2019年5月,中国化工农化有限公司完成了对三北种业51%的股份收购,成为三北种业有限公司的第一大股东,先正达持有剩余49%的股份。至此,三北种业有限公司成为央企控股公司。

     In May, 2019, China National Chemical Agrochemical co., LTD., took over 51% shares of Sanbei, as the first majority shareholder, Syngenta hold the remainder of 49% which made Sanbei become Central Enterprise holding company.

     在中国化工农化有限公司和先正达的强力支持下,三北种业拥有更多的业务发展机会,发展创新平台,快速提升产品品质,提高运营效率,通过卓越人才团队,积极推动公司业务发展。我们将一如既往、再接再厉,愿与种业同仁一道,为中国种业的发展做出积极的贡献!

     With the support of China National Chemical Agrochemical co., LTD. and Syngenta, Sanbei turns to a development and innovation platform with more business developing opportunities, which can prompt promote products quality, enhance operation efficiency, and accelerate business development by excellent talent team. We will, as always, make persistent efforts, and are willing to work together with colleagues in the seed industry to make positive contributions to the development of China's seed industry!